Swiss Bread / Brot Huusgmacht / Pains Maison
Written in English and translated into German and French by Helvetiq, my Swiss Bread book has over 300 pages. It was first published in October 2020.
What you’ll find in my Swiss Bread book:
- 42 recipes for delicious Swiss breads from around the country and the stories behind them (who invented them, their history, my personal experiences and more).
- Dozens of incredible images of my homemade breads from photographer Dorian Rollin with food styling by Camille Stoos.
- Profiles of 5 artisanal Swiss bakeries from Switzerland’s different linguistic regions.
- My bread-baking tips and tricks, including my favorite tools and an easy recipe for a sourdough starter.
- Background information on Switzerland’s bread culture, flour types and more, such as where the oldest preserved bread was found.
Where to buy my book:
- Online via my publisher, Helvetiq: in English, French or German
- In bookstores, such as Payot, Orell Füssli and more.
Outside of Switzerland
1. Bergli Books – For the English version of my book, Bergli offers free shipping to Swiss addresses for purchases over CHF 30. Shipping costs CHF 10 worldwide.
2. Vachement Suisse: International shipping for hard copies of the book in English and French.
3. Via Amazon.com
- Swiss Bread: A culinary journey with 42 sweet and savory recipes
- Brot Huusgmacht: Eine kulinarische Reise in 42 knusprigen Rezepten (German Edition)
- Pains maison: Voyage culinaire en 42 recettes croustillantes (French Edition)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
4. Book Depository (in German and English)
I love seeing your bread photos! When you share your photos via social media, please use the hashtag: #swissbreadbook