Swiss Bread / Brot Huusgmacht / Pains Maison
Written in English and translated into German and French by Helvetiq, my Swiss Bread book has over 300 pages. Launched in Switzerland in October 2020, it’s become a bestseller.
What you’ll find in my Swiss Bread book:
- 42 recipes for delicious Swiss breads from around the country and the stories behind them (who invented them, their history, my personal experiences and more).
- Dozens of incredible images of my homemade breads from photographer Dorian Rollin with food styling by Camille Stoos.
- Profiles of 5 artisanal Swiss bakeries from Switzerland’s different linguistic regions.
- My bread-baking tips and tricks, including my favorite tools and an easy recipe for a sourdough starter.
- Background information on Switzerland’s bread culture, flour types and more, such as where the oldest preserved bread was found.
Where to buy my book:
- Online via my publisher, Helvetiq: in English, French or German
- In bookstores, such as Payot, Orell Füssli and more.
Outside of Switzerland
1. Bergli Books – For the English version of my book, Bergli offers free shipping to Swiss addresses for purchases over CHF 30. Shipping costs CHF 10 worldwide.
3. Via Amazon.com
- Swiss Bread: A culinary journey with 42 sweet and savory recipes
- Brot Huusgmacht: Eine kulinarische Reise in 42 knusprigen Rezepten (German Edition)
- Pains maison: Voyage culinaire en 42 recettes croustillantes (French Edition)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
4. Book Depository (in German and English)
I love seeing your bread photos! When you share your photos via social media, please use the hashtag: #swissbreadbook